Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

Hehe, nice one!

I love macs, though i believe in the best of both worlds, Nice to see a parody on macs, though it does seem to bring out the childish mac-haters out there! Can see where your point comes form, i expected something much more simple from the title and was pleasantly surprised by this! :D Nice ideas :D Scary rainbow man! =p

cupcake? cupcake?

Tehe, kinda nice work :D

So its short, and loopage is involved, but its a kinda nice, kinda amusing piece of work, what you have is well made and its seems like it is what you intended it to be, and from reading your comments on comments, you seem like a nice guy, 10/10 ^^ (ps. lol at noobs who think they know what animation is and what newgrounds is about yet strangely have no uploaded videos themselves =D )

TheBoogley responds:

Not only do I seem nice, I am nice. And a little conceited :3

nameless eyebrow dance nameless eyebrow dance

Nice stuff

Its a nice response to the advert, hehe, it gets a 10 for the turtle!!! :D :D

hikuihito responds:

yay

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Great Game, just one tiny thing!

Really enjoyed this game, a lot of good fun ^^ Like the exterminator medal thing, so obvious yet not at the same time. I really like the game, but just to be a bit picky, the animal groups. They are rather specific, birds, flightless birds, crustaceans, mammals and "sea creatures" which would have been fine if you didnt count a whale as a mammal you could get away with "land mamals" and "sea creatures" However! You put dolphin with the other 2 fish! Though understandably its probably hard to come up with 3 obvious fish silhouettes. But yes, my point being, dolphin = mammal, not fish =D

Zeebarf responds:

There's no dolphins in that puzzle for the love of fuck

Concuss Concuss

A nice game

I enjoyed the game, got a bit stuck and felt a bit thrown in at the deep end, as it were, but nonetheless i really did enjoy it and really liked the concept. As someone before me suggested, if there was some kind of tutorial/beginners level it would perfect the game. Only 9/10 because i got a bit annoyed falling off and having to repeatedly jump up to places, but good job!

Running Lion Running Lion

Nice little game

I like the simplicity of it, and i enjoyed playing, i agree with what someone below said though about lives, i got to the buffalo but couldnt get much further. Be great to see it developed even further!

Soul's Silver Lining Soul's Silver Lining

Oooh, pretty :D

I really like this, the lighting is brilliant! such contrasting light and dark areas ^^ and its lugia, WOO ;)